The COMPANY reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the website, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes to inform consumers of any change through the pages of this website. Contracts through the e-shop are drawn up in Greek.
Information & Products provided
The COMPANY is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided in the online store regarding both the identity of the COMPANY and the
information provided through the website. The company, in good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made in error/overlap in common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it becomes aware of their existence.
Intellectual property rights
All the content of the electronic website, including the distinctive titles, trademarks, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, etc., are the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected according to the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of third parties for which the COMPANY has obtained a license for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the electronic website. Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the actual provider of the e-shop is prohibited. The reproduction, republication, republishing, uploading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is only allowed with the prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive features listed and describing the online store under the trademark kerastea.gr or the products or services of the COMPANY or third parties are assets of the COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use on the electronic website does not in any way provide permission or right to use them by third parties.
The user/customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the electronic website, as provided by law and based on the rules of good faith and business ethics. He/she is obliged not to use the electronic website under the kerastea.gr trademark for:
1. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and damage to the COMPANY or to any third party or violates the confidentiality or privacy of any person's information
2. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that causes offence to users' morals, social values, minors, etc.
3. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content to which users do not have a right to transmit under law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements);
4. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties of any kind
5. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation of any software or computer hardware
6. intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws or provisions
7. harassment of third parties in any way
8. collecting or storing personal data about other users